The Q&A Show - June 8, 2019
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- Before my peaches ripen, they shrivel up into brown garbage. What is going on?
- Will loquat grow in Arkansas and Tennessee?
- One branch of my cherry tree has a hole down the middle. What is it?
- What is this bark damage on my crape myrtles?
- What is this soap sudsy substance on my tree?
- What is the best way to get rid of snails?
- How do I kill chickweed in my fescue lawn?
- What type of tree is this? Bees love it. A: Honeysuckle tree
- How do you get clematis seeds to grow?
- We have a Lemon Daddy hydrangea that’s leggy. Should I prune it? If so, when and how?
- How do I get my hydrangea to bloom?