The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- How do I keep my dogwood from turning brown and dying?
- One of my boxwood is healthy the others look sick. What is going on?
- Are all barberry plants invasive and draw ticks?
- This strawberry-like plant is invading my yard. How do I get rid of it?
- Is it possible to grow pistachios and cherries from seed in New Mexico?
- We have a mulberry tree with dark coloring on the bark. What is it?
- Should I be worried about these mushrooms growing out of the base of my oak tree?
- My dogwood has bark pealing away in several spots. Can I fix this problem?
- What is this mass of caterpillars on my walnut tree?
- Why is my old hybrid tea rose not blooming? I fertilize it often.
- I have a Chamaecyparis lawsoniana “Ellwoodii” as a houseplant. How do I care for it?