The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- How do I stop moles and voles from destroying my yard?
- In summer my apple leaves get spotty and fall off. Then the tree reblooms in the fall. Why?
- I have a tree growing in my yard. What is it? -A: Mulberry
- Why does my limelight hydrangea have dying branches?
- Should young bell peppers be pruned?
- Is there anything I can do to get rid of powdery mildew on my flowers?
- How can I kill fescue in a Bermuda lawn in the winter?
- How do you prevent sunscald on young fruit trees?