Lots of Questions
This Week Chris, Joellen Dimond and Dr.Lelia Kelly answer questions for the whole show. Click an a question to get more information.
- What hibiscus variety will survive a zone 7 winter?
- Should I worry about these holes in my beds?
- What is this? I found it growing on a young oak tree.
- I have heard you can’t grow a garden near black walnut trees. Is this true?
- Can my loquats be container grown on my front porch?
- How do I get rid of morning glory and poison ivy in my junipers?
- What is this plant? Answer: Sedum
- Why is my tomato withering?
- What is this vine? Answer: Guadeloupe cucumber
- Why don’t my blueberries ever ripen?
- Can I adjust the pH under my driveway to keep grass and weeds from growing on it?
- Is this some type of Iris? We found it on the side of the road.