The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- When should I cut back my pampas grass?
- I don’t want to mow my lawn. Are there any prairie-type grasses that grow in the Mid-South?
- How do I get rid of vinca minor growing in monkey grass?
- What is this weed and how do you kill it? - Burweed
- What is this volunteer tree in my garden? - Sweetgum Tree
- Is it okay to transplant my magnolia tree when it has blossoms?
- Is it unusual for dogwoods to bloom in the fall?
- I just planted a peach tree and want to keep it healthy. What do I do?
- How do I overwinter my mandevillas?
- Do euonymus scales kill the shrub?
- Can I apply fungicide as soon as I plant tomatoes? Does is hurt pollinators?