The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- My large yaupon hollies are planted inches from my foundation. It this too close?
- What can you suggest to remedy the intrusion of armadillos?
- What are these weird spots on my tree’s leaves?
- Can I kill chamberbitter seeds by covering my bed with a tarp in the hot summer sun?
- Will bagworms kill my Japanese maple?
- My peach tree has red dots on the leaves, and they are falling off. What is it?
- What kind of tree is this and what can I do to keep it from dying?
- What can we do to get our passionfruit to ripen?
- What has happened to my 2-year-old rosemary? Is this the dog?
- What are these white specks on my crape myrtle’s leaves?
- Why are my orange cape honeysuckle starting to flower yellow instead of orange?
- How long before a frost do I need to move my strawberries?