The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- What is this plant? A: Dogfennel
- When should I apply crabgrass preventer to my lawn?
- Why do parts of my 20-year-old Rhododendron die every year?
- Why do our azaleas not bloom like they used to? Some plants bloom, others do not.
- Why do I have dead spots on this row of evergreen trees?
- Why do my blueberry, blackberry, and gaura leaves look burned?
- What shrubs would thrive in almost total shade in Lansing, Michigan?
- What is this tree with fruit? -A: Persimmon
- My new potting soil has a fungus. What should I do?
- How should I treat the hairy orange spores growing out of my pears?
- Is this a good bug or a bad bug?
- Why are my hydroponic tomato leaves miscolored with a pattern?
- Why are my cayenne pepper flowers not developing fruits?