The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- How do I keep the flowers from dropping off my tomatoes?
- What’s the difference between summer pruning and winter pruning in pears?
- I saw these trees up north. What are they and can I grow them in the Memphis Area? A: Paperbark Maple
- How do I keep my hibiscus leaves from being eaten by insects?
- Something has been boring holes in my hydrangea. What is it?
- Is there something I can do in the fall to get my container soil ready for next year?
- What is this plant in my flowerpot? A: Pokeweed
- What can I use as a pre-emergent to get rid of dead nettles in my collards?
- How late in the year can I fertilize my grass?
- Can hostas be grown inside in a pot?
- How do I keep chipmunks out of my garden bed?