The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- What can I do to make my hydrangea bloom?
- How can I stop my new boxwood from turning brown?
- Why does my new dogwood have brown leaves and look like this?
- Is it best to plant Japanese boxwood or English boxwood in the Mid-South?
- Why does my small ginkgo have brown spots on the leaves?
- How do I keep mosquitoes from breeding in plant containers?
- What month should I plant tulip bulbs?
- Can I plant daylilies in a well-drained area with full sun?
- Plumbers dug up my garden now the soil is different. Can I still grow a garden?
- What can I do to get rid of cattails in my front ditch?