The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- My limelight hydrangea’s limbs bent down in the rain. Should I cut the blooms now?
- Why does my hydrangea have brown dark spots all over?
- I have rooted knock out roses. Should I plant in the fall or wait until spring?
- How do I get my iris to bloom?
- Does copper or peroxide work better as a fungicide?
- If I change soil pH in one area, how large of an area does that affect?
- What are some of the sweetest sweet corn? Are there any bi-color varieties?
- How do I control chamber bitter?
- Should I cut the dead branches off my potted turkey fig in the fall? Should I bring it in?
- My walnut trees are dropping their walnuts. What could be the problem?
- My trees have many small branches growing out of their trunks. Should we have them trimmed?
- Why does one of my maple trees not have top leaves and turns fall colors early?