The Q&A Show
This week we are answering viewer questions. Click below to watch or get more information about any of the questions we answered.
- What should you consider before starting a vegetable garden?
- What can I do to stay ahead of squash bugs this year?
- Are grass and weed seeds able to germinate immediately or do they need sunlight?
- Is this a good time to get your soil tested?
- Should I fertilize my shrubs in the spring?
- What’s the best way to get rid of ladybugs in the home?
- Is it to late to use dormant oil?
- Can I power wash a crape myrtle to remove bark scale?
- Will I have fire blight on my pear trees again this year?
- The leaves on my holly are orange. Do I need to be concerned?
- Why is moss growing on my lawn?
- Should I use a pruning sealer?
- Why have my azalea leaves lost their green color?